This is the part I hate……talking about myself.
I’ve never been a sales person, I’m more of a get-the- job-done-and-let-your-work-speak-for-itself kind of gal.
BUT….if I want you to read and follow me, I guess I should try to tell you a little about myself!
So….who am I?
Well…in a nut shell:
- I’m the grateful, exhausted and sometimes perplexed mom of a precocious daughter who keeps me hopping every single day.
- I’m a reluctant homeschooler slowly learning the ropes.
- I’m a national level skating coach and choreographer with over 30 years experience coaching and 46 years experience skating who is slowly suffering from burn-out.
- I teach English as a second language on-line to make ends meet, and in my spare time (cough) I write and edit music to pay the bills, express myself and attempt to make sense of the world around me.
- I have an Honours (notice the Canadian addition of the “u”) Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology.
This is a crazy world, and MY world has been even crazier these past few years. I hope that by venting, sharing, and hopefully (fingers crossed) informing, I can help make your lives a little easier, provide some food for thought, or at least generate some great debates!
Goddess Blessings! (did I also mention I’m a feminist?)